(half) Million Dollar Baby



That's enough to make your eyes pop!
(Thank heavens for out-of-pocket maximums!!)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Liza said…
OUCH! Insurance is a wonderful thing.....
Joy Carlton said…
I'm glad you have insurance.
Staigerfamily said…
Scary, scary! You were so lucky to have some insurance! Those numbers would make my eyes pop too!
Susan said…
Ouch...hard to believe it could so much to have a baby...although he is worth every penny!
Michelle said…
Crazy!! What I think is crazy, too, is what they charge for things. Like when you have a normal delivery, have you ever looked at the itemized list? Here it is $37 for the little junky thermometer they give you, $37 for the bulb syringe, $6 per dose of ibuprofen, etc. INSANE amounts. No wonder our healthcare system has problems... (not that I have an easy fix!)
PerryParty3 said…
OUCH! So glad you didn't have to pay that much!

Popular posts from this blog

The Phillips Phamily Just Got Phatter

Sam Richard Phillips

Brown