Happy 6th Birthday, Aiden-da-Bear!

Look at this happy boy!!  Thanks to Pinterest, we were able to throw Aiden a fun Lego birthday party with lots and lots of friends (including 3 unexpected, self-invited kids from the neighborhood!)  Rex was a huge help while I tried to accommodate the extra mouths to feed.  He led all the group games with the boys and kept them entertained.  After all the games the kids had snacks and then cake and ice cream.  But this post isn't about the party - it's about the BOY!!!!  Here are some things that we love about Aiden at this great stage:

1.)  Aiden is a firecracker! He absolutely loves life and shows his enthusiasm to the max.  

2.)  Aiden absolutely LOVES to dance.  He has always danced since being a toddler, but he's really starting to come into his own now that his repertoire of music is expanding.  (This is the reason we gave him my old shuffle with some headphones for his birthday.)  His current favorite band is Daft Punk. No joke. 




3.) Aiden - needless to say - is very good at legos.  He creates his own cars, boats, rocket ships, laser beams... you name it!  I love his creativity.  I'm excited to see what kind of man he turns out to be.

4.) Aiden is a deep thinker.  He often asks me pretty deep questions on the way to school - like where did God come from? And how do you make cheese?




5.) Aiden's favorites right now: the color green, video games, Sonic the Hedgehog, Legos, Legos, and more Legos.










And this is the face of a kid in sheer heaven.  We love you, Aiden Bear!


Comments

Monica said…
Oh my goodness! Each picture I saw I thought, "This is the best one!" then I saw the next one and thought the same thing. He's such a wonderful little guy!
Monica said…
Also, I am WAY impressed with your party skills. The decor and party gear was so fantastic! Your boys are super lucky

Popular posts from this blog

The Phillips Phamily Just Got Phatter

Sam Richard Phillips

Brown