Happenings as of Late...


Sam scratched his eye pretty badly a couple weeks ago with his fingernail. He made a cute little blind rat.



McKae and Anthony (Rex's sister and BiL) came in town and helped Rex put up the insulation in the basement. Oh yeah, we passed the first inspection! And Rex is hoping to get the insulation inspection this Friday. What a hard working and multi-talented husband I have!



We drove to Oklahoma last week for my little sister Monica's wedding! (More of that to come later as soon as I get some pictures...) The boys took naps after the ceremony in the car in their cute little bow-ties. This is the first nap Aiden's taken in about 5 months!


We spent a week in Oklahoma in which time Sam fell madly in love with my mother to the point where he chose her over me every time.

Comments

Isn't it great to have grandmas and grandpas? My little jonathan loves my dad. I am glad you got to spend some time there.

Popular posts from this blog

The Phillips Phamily Just Got Phatter

Sam Richard Phillips

Brown