Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is not, in fact, my birthday, BUT I finally have pictures to post what my wonderful husband built for me: SHELVES!! Isn't it sad that shelves in the garage make me more excited than new clothes or shoes or whatever else I'd usually want for my birthday?? But back to Rex, isn't he just so amazingly talented and selfless to build me these shelves before he's even done with the basement (his project)? I love you, sweetie!! THANK YOU!


And another unexpected birthday present that happened in June: Aiden is potty trained!! It took 5 attempts, but it finally clicked for him just in time for my birthday. Talk about the best birthday* ever!! Here's a picture collage of what Aiden documented on my cell phone camera during the experience:

As you can tell I tried potty training Sam at the same time. It didn't work.



*for a mother :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahaha... You are training Aiden all too early to be on the cell phone while on the potty! But yay for him and you!!
Wow! What great garage organization. I may need to send Brent for lessons. Happy Belated Bday
Monica said…
Those shelves are delish! I am drooling at the storage space you have. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Phillips Phamily Just Got Phatter

Sam Richard Phillips

Brown