The Phillips Phamily Just Got Phatter
Ladies and Gentlemen, We are please to present the littlest new member to team Phillips: Sam Richard Phillips Stats: Born 3:57 A.M. (PST) in Pleasanton, CA Weight: 4 lbs. 11 oz Length: 18.25 inches Story: Saturday night I went to bed at about 12:20 and shortly thereafter Edda got up to go to the bathroom, but found she was covered in blood. We managed not to freak out too much and got her to the hospital. She and Sam were both stable, but they wanted to keep her for observation. I dropped Aiden off with our friends (the Andrus clan) and came back. Edda started bleeding again and they lost track of Sam's heartbeat, so the call was made to do a C-section. What happened next was a blur. Edda was whisked away into the operating room and I was told to sit down in a chair. That was at 3:49 A.M. People started running and things got crazy. I was just waiting for someone to help me put on the funny shoes (I figured I didn't need the hat). Suddenly someone came out and told me ...

Comments
he's cute! and you guys look like you're having a blast. i miss you guys like crazy!
come visit. please, oh, please!!
I love that pic of him peaking from behind you.Thats adorable!
What kind of pack are you carrying Aiden in? I've never had a carrier before, but would really like one for this next baby.